In this guide, I show you how to link Payoneer to PayPal account. You can easily connect your PayPal with Payoneer not only in Pakistan but also from all over the world.
PayPal is the world’s most popular money transfer service. Most freelancing platforms support PayPal as their payment method. If you are living in those countries where PayPal is not supported, then I have shared a guide by which you can easily create a verified PayPal account using Payoneer.
After creating a PayPal account, it’s necessary to link Payoneer with PayPal in order to withdraw money. The process would be simple, you need to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer and then withdraw to your local bank.
PayPal and Payoneer both are competitors, they are not working together. Payoneer provides First Century Bank that doesn’t connect with PayPal anymore. But, I shared a guide by which you can get Community Federal Savings Bank on Payoneer in a few simple steps.
How to Link Payoneer with PayPal
Once you get Community Federal Savings Bank, then you can follow the simple steps below.
1. First of all, you are required to Sign in to your Payoneer account, which you can log in from here.
2. Then, you have to click on the “Receive” tab then select the “Global Payment Service” option.
3. After choosing Global Payment Service, you will get redirected to this Page.
On this page, you have to click on the “View details” under the USD account.
After clicking on the View details, a new screen will appear where you can see the Bank name, Routing, and Account number. All you need to do is copy the Routing and Account number.
4. Now, after you have the Routing and number of community Federal Savings Bank, you need to log in to your PayPal account, which you can log in from here.
5. After logging in to your PayPal account, you need to click on “Pay & Get Paid” and then choose “Banks & Cards”.
After clicking the Banks & Cards, you will get redirected to this page.
Now, click “Link a new bank”.
If you don’t have a PayPal USA account then you need to click “Link a U.S bank instead” because Payoneer provides a Community Federal Savings bank account that is based in the USA.
On this page, you have to enter the bank’s information details that Payoneer provides and then click “Link Your Bank”.
After that, your PayPal account will get connected to the Payoneer.
Sometimes, you are unable to connect your USA bank account with PayPal. All you need to do is wait for a week then connect your bank account again, your account will get connected to PayPal.
I hope this article on how to link your Payoneer account with PayPal has assisted you. If you find this article helpful and think it can help someone then you must share it with others.