In this guide, I show you how to deliver order on Fiverr from Mobile or PC. You will get in-depth knowledge and a complete guide with screenshots.
In the beginning, many freelancers work from mobile due to a lack of resources. If you are also from one of them and worried about delivering orders on Fiverr from mobile then this guide is just for you. Here you will see step by step guide from beginning to end with screenshots. All you need to do is apply these steps to easily deliver Fiverr orders.
Before proceeding towards the next steps, make sure you have completed the client’s order. After completing the order, it’s the best practice to arrange every file of the project into a single folder before delivery to the client. You can easily arrange client’s projects by following.
- First of all, create a new folder with the project name
- Then, add all the files of the project into this folder
- In my case, I have added an image
- Now, create a text file naming must read
- In the text file, write about the extra bonuses you added
- Now, save the file and also add it to the folder
- Lastly, convert the project folder into the zip folder
How to Deliver Order on Fiverr from Mobile
Here is how to deliver orders on Fiverr either from mobile or PC.
1. Install the Fiverr app from Google Play Store if you haven’t. After that, Sign in to your Fiverr account using the account credentials.
2. After logging in to your account, you need to click on the order icon.
3. On this page, select the order that you are going to deliver.
4. After choosing the order, you have to click on the three vertical dots then click on Deliver Now.
5. Here you can say thanks to your buyer or anything else you want to say. Also, click on the attach icon and upload the project that you created in a zip folder. After uploading the project, simply click on the Send button.
Now, you have to wait until the buyer accepts your delivery. As the buyer mark, this project is done, your amount will be added to earning tab. But you have to wait 14 days to withdraw money from Fiverr.
What if the client rejects the order?
If the client does not accept your delivery and rejects your order for any reason. Then ask your client about the reason to reject the order.
Once you understand the issue, then simply modify the project as per buyer requirements and deliver again.
This is all about how to deliver order on Fiverr either from mobile or PC. If you follow this guide, you will surely get a positive rating from your clients.
But if you still have any questions then feel free to ask me in the comments. I will be happy to assist you. Lastly, if you found something worthy then share this article with your friends and family on your social media accounts.