Do you want to transfer money from Daraz wallet to a bank account, Easypaisa, or JazzCash account? Yes, then I show you how to withdraw money from Daraz Wallet.
Daraz is the popular online market in South Asia, helping thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Daraz is an online marketplace, where you easily purchase more than 40 million products in over 257 categories.
Sometimes you cancel the order that you have ordered on the Daraz app. Daraz refunds money to your Daraz wallet so that you can purchase other products or withdraw your money. If you don’t want to buy the product and want to withdraw it, then you are at the right place. Today, I am going to show you how to withdraw money from Daraz wallet to a bank account, Easypaisa, or JazzCash account.
Moreover, I also shared an article by which you can top up Daraz wallet from Easypaisa, JazzCash, or a Bank account.
How to Withdraw Money from Daraz Wallet to Bank Account
Here is how to transfer money from a Daraz wallet to a bank account.
1. Open the Daraz app on your phone and Log in to your account.
2. Navigate to the ‘Account’ menu and tap on the ‘Daraz Wallet option’.
3. Click on the ‘Details’ just below the available balance.
4. Here, you need to click on the ‘Withdraw’ button next to the Refunds.
5. Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select your bank account.
6. Then, enter your account holder name, IBAN number, and bank branch and click Withdraw.
7. Now, select the ‘Verify through SMS Code’ option.
8. Enter the SMS code that you received on your phone number and click the ‘Verify Code’ option.
You have successfully withdrawn your money from Daraz wallet to your bank account. You will receive your funds in your bank account in 5 working days.
How to Withdraw Money from Daraz Wallet to Easypaisa
If you want to transfer money from Daraz wallet to Easypaisa then you have to follow the same method shared above. All you need to do is select the Tameer bank from the list of banks. Then, enter your Easypaisa IBAN number and account name. The funds will be reflected in your Easypaisa account within 5 days after the withdrawal has been processed.
How to Transfer Money from Daraz Wallet to JazzCash
Unfortunately, Daraz has removed the JazzCash account from the withdrawal methods. Alternatively, you can withdraw money from Daraz wallet to your bank account and Easypaisa’s account. In case, your Easypaisa account has been blocked then you can unblock your Easypaisa account.
I hope that this article on how to withdraw money from Daraz wallet assisted you. If you liked this article then you should share it with your friends and relatives who are consistent users of the Daraz shopping platform.