Are you looking for a guide on how to earn in Cointiply? If so, I am sharing the various ways by which you can earn money fast in Cointiply.
Cointiply is a mobile app that allows users to earn real Bitcoin for free. It helps you to earn real Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in more than 20 ways. Cointiply has paid over $12 million to users for over 3 years. You can also join 2 million members to earn real Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. By using the Cointiply app daily, you can earn a loyalty bonus and increase your account level to access more features. If you are searching for ways how to earn in Cointiply then you are in luck. Today, I am going to share various ways by which you can earn money fast in Cointiply.
How to Earn in Cointiply
You can earn free Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by using the following ways.
- Earn coins daily from the Cointiply faucet
- Watch Paid to Click ads (PTC ads)
- Play interesting games to earn coins
- Complete different surveys and offers
- Earn coins by watching short videos
- Earn coins by referring to other users
- Redeem promo codes for exciting rewards
How to Withdraw Money from Cointiply
To withdraw money from Cointiply, follow these steps.
1. Open the Cointiply app and log in to your account.
2. Click on the ‘Profile avatar’ on the right side of the screen.
3. Navigate to the ‘withdraw’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the ‘Withdraw to Your Bitcoin Wallet’ option.
5. Enter your ‘Bitcoin Wallet Address’ and select ‘Amount’ in coins.
6. Then, click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
How long does it take to withdraw from Cointiply?
You must have a minimum of 50,000 coins to withdraw money from Cointiply. Once you request a withdrawal, you will receive your payment within 24-72 hours. You need to open any ticket if your withdrawal is pending or in review.
I hope this guide on how to earn in Cointiply assisted you. If you liked these various ways to make real Bitcoin with the Cointiply app then share it with your friends. If you have any queries about the Cointipoly app then you can ask me in the comments.