In this tutorial, I show you how to transfer from Trust Wallet to Coinbase Wallet. Follow this guide and transfer the BEP20 coin from Trust Wallet to Coinbase.
Coinbase is an ERC20 network while Trust Wallet supports BEP20 and BEP2 tokens. It means you can’t transfer the BEP20 coins to your Coinbase Wallet.
Binance has now been suspended in the UK and some other European countries. It’s not recommended for UK residents to hold cryptocurrency on Trust Wallet as it is also owned by Binance.
After hours and hours of research, I found the one and only way to move the BEP20 coin from Trust Wallet to Coinbase Wallet. It is feasible to move the BEP20 coin from Trust Wallet to the ERC20 coin to Coinbase. BEP20 coin needs to be transferred to the Binance app. Buy Tether (USDT) in Binance, then transfer the Tether (USDT) ERC20 to your Coinbase Wallet. To make it simple, we’ll walk through the process step by step.
Also check out, How to withdraw money from Trust Wallet to Bank Account.
How to transfer from Trust Wallet to Coinbase
As we discussed earlier, you’ll need a Binance app to transfer cryptocurrency from Trust Wallet to Coinbase. Here is how to transfer it.
Step#1: Move BEP20 to Binance Wallet
First of all, we have to transfer the BEP20 coin to the Binance account by following the steps below.
1. Open your Binance account.
2. Go to the Wallet and tap Deposit.
3. Select BNB and copy BEP20(BSC) deposit address.
4. Open the Trust Wallet app and Log in to your account.
5. Convert all of your coins to Smart Chain (BNB).
6. Transfer Smart Chain (BNB) to the BNB address that you copied earlier.
It will take a few minutes to receive BNB (BEP20) from your Binance wallet. Once you received it, buy a stablecoin such as USDT with BNB.
Step#2: Transfer ERC20 to Coinbase Wallet
Once you bought USDT with BNB then you can transfer the ERC20 coin to your Coinbase Wallet.
1. Sign in to your Coinbase account.
2. Find Tether (USDT) under Your Portfolio and click Receive.
3. Then, click on I understand and copy USDT Address.
4. Now, Go to your Binance wallet and click on Withdraw.
5. Select Tether (USDT) under Crypto.
6. Paste the USDT address that you copied from the Coinbase wallet.
7. Select ERC20 Network and enter the amount that you wish to withdraw.
8. Click on Withdraw and confirm the transaction with 2 FA verification.
It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete this transaction. Binance charges a fee of 30 USDT on each successful withdrawal of an ERc20 coin.
Make sure to select ERC20 Network when withdrawing Tether from Binance to your Coinbase Wallet. Otherwise, you will lose your funds permanently.
I hope this guide on how to transfer from Trust Wallet to Coinbase has assisted you. This is the only method to move your cryptocurrency from Trust Wallet to your Coinbase wallet.
If you are a resident of the UK or European country and can’t access Binance, then you should try to access it using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or RDP to receive funds into your Coinbase wallet.
5 Comments on “How to Transfer from Trust Wallet to Coinbase Wallet”
How to withdraw from trust wallet to my bank account
You can check out the guide on the website by searching it on Search Bar.
How do I transfer BEP20 from the trust wallet to a Coinbase account? Thanks.
You should read this article one more time.
This is exactly the tip I was looking for. Very hard to find this information. Worked perfectly. Best way to to transfer between blockchains if you’re in the US and Binance Bridge is unavailable.