In this guide, I show you How to get DApps on Trust Wallet on Android and iOS. You can easily enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet in few steps.
If you are a new Trust Wallet user and can’t access DApp Browser in Trust Wallet. Whether you are an Android or iOS user, you can easily get it by following the simple steps discussed below. After getting DApps on Trust Wallet, you can easily connect Trust Wallet to Pancakeswap.
How to get DApps on Trust Wallet (Android)
The following steps are required to get DApps on Android.
1. Open the Trust Wallet app and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Preferences then click DApp Browser.
3. In the new tab, Enable DApp Browser. Then go to the dashboard, you will see a DApp browser has been enabled.
Enable Trust Wallet DApp Browser (iOS)
Follow these simple steps to enable DApp Browser on iOS.
1. Open the Safari browser on your iOS device.
2. Type trust://browser_enable on the browser then Click Go.
3. You will see a pop-up window, Click Open. It will redirect you to the Trust Wallet app where you will see a DApp browser has been enabled.
I hope this guide on Trust Wallet DApp Browser assisted you. Share it with other Trust Wallet users so they can get help from it.