In this tutorial, I show you how to deposit money in Trust Wallet in few simple steps. It’s very complicated to put money into Trust Wallet but this guide makes it easy.
There are various coins listed on Trust Wallet and you can deposit in Trust Wallet through any cryptocurrency. But if you don’t have a Binance Smart Chain on Trust Wallet then you cannot buy or sell any coin or token on Trust Wallet so depositing other coins is useless. Trust Wallet charges a network fee on each transaction and the fee deducts on the Binance Smart chain.
By following this guide you can deposit Binance Smart Chain on Trust Wallet. After that, you can begin buying or selling different coins or tokens.
How to Deposit Money in Trust Wallet from Binance
Follow the few simple steps below and put money into Trust Wallet.
1. First of all you have to create a Trust Wallet account then Sign in to it.
2. Tap Smart Chain on Trust Wallet. Click Recieve and copy the BNB receive address.
3. You must have a Binance account to deposit money in Trust Wallet. Create a new account if you don’t have one. After that deposit USDT in it and convert all USDT or other coins to BNB.
4. Now Sign in to your Binance account and navigate to the Wallets.
5. Click Withdraw and select BNB under ‘Crypto’.
6. Now paste the BNB receiving address that you copied from Trust Wallet. Select BEP20 (BSC) under ‘Network’, enter the amount then Click Withdrawal.
7. In the new pop-up window, click Confirm. After that, you have to enter the confirmation code that has been sent to your email and mobile number.
It will take a few minutes to show the Smart Chain balance to your Trust Wallet. Once you received it, you can start buying or selling any token or coin through Smart Chain. After making profits, you can easily withdraw money from Trust Wallet to your bank account.
I hope this tutorial to deposit money in Trust Wallet would useful for you. If anyone on your friends lists looking for this guide then share it with them.
You can subscribe to my YouTube Channel for useful video tutorials. Besides this, you may also find me on Facebook and Twitter.
10 Comments on “How to Deposit Money in Trust Wallet (Step by Step)”
In order for you to accept crypto in your Trust Wallet, do you have to deposit 20% of the funds to be received in your Trust Wallet. I have funds in a Blockchain. They are insisting me to deposit 20% of the funds in my private trust wallet before they will transfer my funds. Can they do that?
Yes, they can.
I used your tutorial yesterday and transferred my USDT to a unknown wallet. How can I recover it back?
This is the only drawback of digital currency. You can’t recover it.
AoA Fazeel Usmani How can I purchase Bnb or usdt from eassy paisa Or jazz cash
You can visit my YouTube Channel for video tutorials.
Can I add BNB through coindcx exchange to trust wallet
Yes, you can. Make sure the BNB network is the same.
Nicely done Fazeel,
My friend (the sender) wants to send BTC to my Trust wallet. He has provided me with a QR code and address. Using his (sender’s) provided QR code, how do I bring the BTC into my Trust wallet. In other words, I want to scan his provided QR code and use it to receive coin to my BTC wallet.
Does Trust wallet accept bank wire transfer?