In this guide, I show you how to delete Trust Wallet Account Permanently. You can easily close your Trust Wallet account by following this simple tutorial.
Trust Wallet is the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance. You can send, receive and store Ethereum, BNB, and more other cryptocurrencies. You can also buy and sell newly launched tokens through the Trust Wallet app.
Trust Wallet is a reliable and popular mobile wallet owned by Binance. There are various reasons why you want to deactivate the Trust Wallet account among all of which is high free or email spamming.
I also shared a guide by which you can connect your Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap.
How to Delete Trust Wallet Account
You have to go through the few steps below to delete your Trust Wallet account.
1. First of all, open the Trust Wallet app on your mobile phone.
2. Navigate to ‘Settings’ and click on the ‘Wallets’ option.
3. Now click on the ‘three vertical dots’ next to Multi-Coin Wallet 1.
4. Click on the ‘Delete icon’ on the top right side.
5. In the pop-up window, select ‘OK’ and your Trust Wallet account will be deleted.
Note: If you don’t reactivate your Trust Wallet within 30 days, your Trust Wallet account will be deleted permanently.
How to Reactivate Trust Wallet Account
If you wish to reactivate your Trust Wallet account then follow the steps below.
1. Open the Trust Wallet app.
2. Click on the ‘I already have a wallet’.
3. Select ‘Multi-Coin Wallet’.
4. Enter your 12-word phrase and Click ‘Import’.
I hope this guide assisted you to close your Trust Wallet account permanently. If anyone is looking for this guide then it’s your responsibility to share it with them.