In this guide, I show you How to Delete Badoo Account on Android App. If you no longer want to be a part of Badoo then this article is for you.
Badoo is a social dating and communication android application. The developer of this app belongs to London. The app helps to meet new users and chat with them.
How to Delete Badoo Account on Android
You need to follow the simple steps below to permanently delete Badoo Account. Before proceeding, remember to cancel Badoo Subscription within the app.
1. Open the Badoo app on your smartphone.
2. Sign in to your account using an email or phone number.
3. Click on the Profile Icon.
4. Navigate to the Settings option.
5. Tap on the Account option.
6. Now click on Delete Account at the bottom of the screen.
7. Select Delete your account and click on the Continue button.
8. They will offer you a free subscription. You have to reject it and Tap on the No, delete my account.
9. Choose any reason to delete the account.
10. Then, Click on Delete Account.
Your Badoo account has been permanently deleted and no one can find you within the app. If they offer you Premium Subscription for free, now it’s up to you either you accept their offer or not.
How to Delete Badoo Account With Facebook
If you want to delete Badoo Account with Facebook then the following steps assist you to do it. You can follow the steps below if you created a Badoo account using your Facebook profile.
1. Log in to your Facebook profile.
2. Go to the Settings under the Settings and Privacy option.
3. Click on the Apps and Websites under the Security option.
4. Find and Open Badoo from the list of apps.
5. Now, you will see a Remove option. Click on that.
7. In the pop-up tab, click on Remove.
Your Badoo Account with Facebook is successfully deleted. Now you can delete your Badoo Account from the app as well. If you want to use the Badoo app again, you need to create a new account.
Delete Badoo Account Link
Many dating apps provide a link where users can enter their phone number or email associated with the account and their account deletes quickly. Badoo does not allow users to delete the account using this way so every user has to delete their account on Badoo manually.
How to Reactivate Deleted Badoo Account
You cannot reactivate your Badoo Account if you created the account by phone number. Follow the steps below to reactivate your Badoo account if you created it by email.
1. Check your mailbox because Badoo sends a re-activation link to your registered email when you deactivate your account. The link expires after 30 days and after that, you won’t be able to reactivate your account.
2. Click on the Recover your Profile.
3. In the new tab, enter the captcha and Click Get Back it at.
Now your Badoo profile is successfully reactivated and you can now start using it.
I hope this article on How to Deactivate Badoo Account has assisted you. If you find this guide helpful then share it with other users as well.